This is the group for members of Wendy Crocker’s EDU7244 Curriculum Course Summer 2020

Link for Conference Posters

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Profile Photo Wendy Crocker 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile Photo
    Wendy Crocker
    Keymaster
    @wendyc

The GSE Commons is a communal space that is “under construction” but where you will be able to find/access resources, contact colleagues, engage in discussions within the groups, and learn of upcoming events to name but a few of our goals. For example, the links to the session presentaitons from the Residency are housed under “Activity” on the top toolbar where you found our “Groups” icon

I hope that after you post your Essential Question and your poster, that you will take a minute and tour the Commons. Then bookmark the site, and come back often.

~ wendy

Profile Photo
    Jesus Cobo
    Participant
    @jcobo

Hello everyone:

Find my poster attached in both .pdf and .jpg. My essential question was “How can educators engage in curriculum creation and development that include other voices beyond their own responsibly?”, which connects to my DiP focus on the representation of Hispanic cultures in Spanish teaching textbooks in U.S. schools. I look forward to receiving feedback.

Best,

Jesús

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile Photo
    Wendy Crocker
    Keymaster
    @wendyc

Jesus:

Your passion for this topic has been demonstrated throughout our course, and you have used our time together to go more deeply into the curricular aspects of your DIP. It is such an important topic – I hope that there are other conferences (TESL?) where you can showcase your proposed research!

~w

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Only members can participate in this group's discussions.